Come and work for us!
Oak Royal Hotel is a privately owned hotel located on the outskirts of Chorley. The hotel provides a unique- concept offering excellent work standards in facilities and outstanding quality.
NIGHT PORTER VACANCY – Required for 3 nights per week, experience preferred but full training will be given, must have own transport and be over 18 years of age due to serving alcohol,
Please send your cv to email@example.com
FOOD & BEVERAGE ASSISTANTSneeded…
As a F&B Assistant you will be responsible for working in all areas of Food and Beverage as needed to deliver an excellent Guest experience.
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms
- Follow cash handling procedures
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Food & Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
Apply with up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEF’S AT ALL LEVELS REQUIRED
Opportunity to work as part of a successful kitchen team within a small privately owned business. This is all about delivering quality and volume, making this an exciting, fast-paced environment. If you are a chef looking for part-time weekend work or looking for full-time there is an opportunity for you.
Experienced chefs, Chef de Partie, Events chef to support the existing team
Please send a copy of your CV, with confirmation of which position you are interested in to email@example.com