Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Following the evolving situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will update this page to let you know what The Oak Royal Hotel is doing to support you and your travel plans. As the situation continues to evolve, we will always ensure your safety and provide flexibility. We really appreciate guests understanding as we move forward.
- The safety and security of our guests and employees remains our highest priority
- We are closely following all NHS and Government guidelines and we would ask you also to support us and help minimise the risks of spreading infection
- Our hotel teams receive ongoing briefings and we review developments from governments and other authorities regularly to ensure we continue to provide the highest cleaning and hygiene standards, regardless of the situation
- We are tracking movements and well-being of all employees and updating our internal policies as the situation develops
- Our food and beverage services are constantly being adjusted in accordance with current food safety recommendations and our deep cleaning regimes have increased through all areas within our Hotels, using sanitising anti-viral products.
- We continue to review and communicate our Coronavirus policy throughout our business
For more information, please consult the UK Government’s website on Coronavirus.
Like many hotels and restaurants worldwide, we have been carefully adapting our booking policy to give you an increased degree of flexibility when booking with us. Any guest making a new reservation between today and 31st May 2020 will be allowed to make one reservation amendment free of charge for any future date booked until 31st December 2020, subject to availability.
What You Can Do
We fully support NHS guidance regarding hand-washing. You may find the link below informative and practical.